top of page
Alleviate pain and satisfy deep desire
Present offer clearly
"By the age of 12, children with ADHD get 20,000 more negative messages about themselves than other kids their age."
- William W. Dodson, MD
At MayDay ADHD Coaching we take a two pronged approach to providing you, a parent or teacher, with the reserves and strategies you need to support your children and teens to succeed.
Firstly we run an intensive six week small group program, where you learn to recognise and intercept your mental saboteurs and engage the powers of your inner sage, freeing you up to be truly present with your youth.
Secondly, we provide 10 weeks of individual coaching to identify your goals and turn your individual struggles into successes. Through this process you will turn your dreams for your classroom or family into reality.
“ADHD is like having a Ferrari engine
for a brain with bicycle brakes.
Strengthen the brakes and
you have a champion.
People with ADHD are
the inventors and the innovators,
the movers and the doers,
the dreamers who built America.”
- Dr. Edward Hallowell
Back up offer with proof
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I have someone to talk to about what has happened and I can get ideas on what to do and how I can manage it.
10 year old with ADHD
IN THE RESEARCH
Overcome known objections
What does $2000 give me?
* 10 weekly 30 minute co-active coaching sessions to work through ADHD specific struggles.
* 8 weekly hour long small group 'POD' sessions to give accountability and individualise mental fitness.
* 7 weekly hour long videos to provide insight on how mental fitness is established and maintained.
* 6 weeks of coaching challenges 4 times a day for 4 days a week through the dedicated app.
* 1 year's access to the PQ gym for guided exercises and tracking of your mental fitness.
* Between session email support.
This is a completely life changing process
- and change takes time!
How much time
will I need?
There are two options available to you depending on the time you have to commit to the program.
Either you can choose the intensive schedule where you do the Positive Intelligence course and the co-active coaching simultaneously over the course of one school term. This will involve meeting with me twice a week as well as completing all the homework (~4 hours a week). Alternatively you can do the Positive Intelligence course first and do the co-active the following school term to spread out the time.
Display clear Return of Investment
Every child wants to grow up:
* To be happy, confident and productive members of society.
* To have compassion and empathy for others and themselves.
* To be able to find hope and opportunities when things don't go to plan.
* To have the skills and resilience to live full independent lives whilst being in healthy relationships with others.
Our combination of Positive Intelligence and Co-Active Coaching provides the mindset and skills that parents and teachers need in order to guide today's youth to succeed.
Give an astonishing guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
or your money back
As a certified ADHD coach, I work with
parents and teachers who seek to
understand the youth in their care with
compassion, turn their ADHD struggles
into strengths, and strive for their dreams.
For $2000, I offer a 6 week Mental Fitness
program (RRP $1500) combined with weekly coaching for a 10 week school term (RRP $1000). And, if you commit to doing the program as it was designed, and do not see significant improvements, I will refund your entire investment.
bottom of page